VoiceTone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slapback effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. High quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists.
Tom and Laura invite you to jump into the Echo universe with this introduction to the power of Tap Delay in Beyoncé’s “If I Were a Boy.”
Not only are there 13 different echo and delay types, but you can control the length of repeats, set the echo times to your song’s tempo, turn on the analog button for a vintage feel or jump into the future with special effects to dramatically twist your tune.
It’s Just This Simple
> Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
> Select the echo you want.
> (That’s it.)
Of course, you can always change the style, timing or the amount of echo, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Chain E1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, for expanded creative possibilities. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC-Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you get the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. There’s also a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Signature Echoes and Slapbacks
1. Thirteen Wicked Delay Styles Including Slapback/Flutter Echoes, Non-Tempo Matched Echoes, Timed Echo Styles and Special FX Echoes.
2. Control the Length of Your Repeats and Precisely Control Echo Level.
3. Analog Button for Softer Echo Sound from the Days of Tape Recording.
4. Footswitch Tapping Matches Echo Repeats to Your Song’s Tempo.
- Single-button stompbox gives you a range of stage-ready vocal echo effects in vintage to modern flavors
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- 13 wicked delay styles, including classic slap echo
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Simple 3-knob interface gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Analog button for an optional filtered echo sound from the days of tape recording
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada