From lush halls to tight ambience – you can control your reverb from the stage. There are 8 styles to choose from and you can set the precise mix you want for each one. R1’s reverb algorithms are from TC HELICON’s flagship VoiceLive vocal processors, optimally balanced so you can find the perfect sonic bedrock for each song.
You can chain R1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
That Studio Quality Reverb
1. Select between 8 vocal thickening reverb styles.
2. Adjustable mix control for precise control of reverb level.
3. Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power. Plug in your mic and sing.
4. Dedicated on-off switch. R1 also comes with USB connection for updates.
- Single-button stompbox gives you easy studio-quality live vocal reverb effects
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- 8 useful reverb style choices with default and wet / dry mix level control to fine-tune your sound
- Simple 2-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada