* Drum throne and kick drum pedal not included
The Roland TD-07DMK V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit is compact and keenly priced—but with the professional tone, feel, and features to improve your drumming fast.
The Roland TD-07DMK V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit is the entry point to the V-Drums TD-07 series. While the pads are smaller than the kits higher up the range, you’ll appreciate the satisfying feel from the PDX-8 snare and three PDX-6A toms, all featuring Roland’s ultra-quiet, double-ply mesh heads. The compact CY-5 crash and ride cymbals let you play with expression where space is tight, while a stand-mounted kick pad helps create the TD-07 range’s smallest footprint to make the perfect home kit.
Despite the Roland TD-07DMK V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit’s compact size, you can still think big thanks to creative features that stretch beyond any acoustic kit. Call up authentic drum kits covering a range of styles and genres, and use deep tone editing tools to customize sounds just how you like. There’s also an onboard Coach mode to help you learn, Bluetooth connectivity so you can play along with music streamed from your phone, tablet or computer, and USB to connect with computer-based recording software.
Roland TD-07DMK V-Drums Features
- TD-07 module with 25 preset kits, 25 user kits, and 143 instruments
- V-Edit, EQ, ambience, and 30 multi-effects offer deep editing tools to create your perfect drum kit sounds
- Snare and tom pads with Roland’s legendary double-ply, tension-adjustable mesh drumheads
- One PDX-8 8-inch snare pad with independent head and rim zones for assigning different sounds and three PDX-6A 6.5-inch single-zone tom pads
- KD-2 kick pad attaches directly to the drum stand
- CY-5 10-inch crash and ride cymbals with choke support
- CY-5 10-inch hi-hat cymbals and integrated foot pedal, with fine incremental control between open and closed positions
- Four-post drum rack stand with metal construction and sturdy clamps with strong grip
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream sound from smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices and send MIDI data to music apps
- Advanced built-in metronome with the ability to adjust time signature, note value, and click tone
- Onboard Coach function provides interactive tools to build timing skills and track progress
- USB for recording audio and MIDI data to computer music software
- Support for kit expansion with a second crash cymbal (CY-8 V-Cymbal and MDY-Standard cymbal arm sold separately)
Kit configuration (*1)
- Kick: KD-2
- Snare: PDX-8
- Hi-hat: CY-5
- Hi-hat control pedal: Half-open stroke detectable
- Tom: PDX-6A x 3 *2
- Crash: CY-5
- Ride: CY-5
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Overhead Mic Simulator
- Multi-Effects: 1 system, 30 types
Coach functions: (5 modes)
- Time check (easy)
- Time check (hard)
- Quiet count
- Auto up/down
- Tempo (20–260)
- Rhythm type (5 types)
- Sounds (15 types)
- Supported standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Supported profile: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- 16 characters x 2 lines LCD (with backlight)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Speed: Hi-speed USB
- Driver mode: Generic, Vender
- Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio *3
- Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 2 channels
- Playback: 2 channels
- Setup Guide
- Owner’s Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 1,200 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm / 47-1/4 (W) x 43-5/16 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches (including sound module, kick pad, kick pedal and drum throne)
- Weight: 18.0 kg / 39 lbs 11 oz
*1 Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
*2 Rim-shot is not supported.
*3 In order to use USB audio, switch to vendor mode and use the vendor driver.
Roland products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.