The Yamaha reface CP is a simple Electric Piano featuring iconic sounds from the 70’s. Onboard effects include drive, tremolo/VCM wah, chorus/VCM phaser, reverb and digital type and analog type delay. It’s compact size make this the perfect gig or studio companion featuring mini-keys reimagined from classic electric piano feel key beds.
128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance backed by a powerful sound engine delivering the 6 detailed classic keyboard types.
- RDI – Early 70’s tine electric piano
- RDII – Late 70’s tine electric piano
- Wr – Late 60’s reed electric piano
- Clv -70’s struck string clavinet
- Toy – Toy piano
- CP – Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
- Sustain pedal
- Expression pedal input
- Power supply included
- Footage sliders, percussion, vibrato and rotary controls
- 2W stereo speaker system
- Battery powered – six “AA” batteries up to five hours of life
- USB “TO HOST” allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Dual 1/4”unbalanced line outputs for connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Aux line input
This product is covered by a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.