The Yamaha reface DX is an FM synthesizer using 4 operators to give the user a vast and expansive tonal pallet to draw from.
Using touch sensitive sliders editing an FM synthesizer has never been easier. You can create edit and save up to 32 patches on the internal memory of the reface DX.
- FM synthesiser
- 4-operator FM sound engine
- Continuously variable feedback on every operator
- 2W stereo speaker system
- Battery powered – six “AA” batteries up to five hours of life
- USB “TO HOST” allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Dual 1/4″unbalanced line outputs for connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Aux line input
- Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block (VCM touch wah, VCM flanger, VCM phaser, chorus, delay, reverb and Distortion)
- Multi-touch control interface
This product is covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your peace of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.