The Yamaha reface YC Combo Organ is an 128 voice electric organ. With 5 vintage organ waves and 2 included effects this is a small but powerful organ that uses footage sliders, vibrato and rotary controls to enhance the users experience.
Sounds & Features
Combo Organ Sound Engine with five vintage organ Waves
The five organ Waves are:
H: American tonewheel organ
V: British transistor organ
F: Italian transistor organ
A: Japanese transistor organ
Y: Yamaha YC-45D
- All the controls needed to play organ: Footage sliders, Percussion, Vibrato and Rotary speaker control
- Add character with two retro organ effects: Distortion and Reverb
- 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance
- 2W stereo speaker system
- Battery powered – six “AA” batteries up to five hours of life
- USB “TO HOST” allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Dual 1/4″unbalanced line outputs for connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Aux line input
This product is covered by a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.