- Unique hybrid instrument combining an authentic acoustic cajon with Roland’s electronic percussion technology.
- Standard cajon size (500 x 300 x 300mm) with quality playing surface made of sapele wood.
- 30 built-in electronics kits for layering acoustic cajon sounds.
- Each kit includes two independent sounds that can be triggered from the head and edge of the playing surface.
- Versatile selection of acoustic and electronics percussion sounds to support a wide range of musical styles.
- Also includes studio-optimized cajon sounds to enhance the instrument’s acoustic sound, providing additional depth and punch while performing.
- Intuitive panel controls for kit selection, level control, head/edge balance and more.
- Integrated amplifier and coaxial speaker.
- Up to 12 hours of continuous playing time with six AA-size batteries.
Roland EC-10 ELCajon Electronics Layered Cajon
$649.00 incl GST
Unique and versatile, the ELCajon EC-10 allows cajon players to easily enhance their music with layered electronic sounds.
Roland products are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
Roland products ship via courier from either our Melbourne store or Roland’s warehouse in Sydney; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present the for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.