Ditto Looper is the looper you try once and love for life. And you simply gotta try it. We’ve taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essential, mood-killing tech hoopla and ended up with a looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great and doesn’t break the bank.
- Designed by guitarists, for guitarists
- Super intuitive
- Great sound
Ditto Looper was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it’s what made sense to us. We made sure Ditto Looper takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential ‘make your guitar-heart jump’ features such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through making sure your tone stays uncolored.
Ditto Looper simply loops. Well. It’s ‘one knob’ button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we’re looking at you, live performers) or adding layers to a song.
If you know our products, you are used to things sounding great. We made absolutely sure this also goes for Ditto Looper, so the loops produced are in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio. Why settle for less if you love tone, right? Right!
- Highly intuitive looper pedal provides only the essential looping features for total simplicity of use
- 5 minute looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when pedal is off
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Internal memory retains loops even after power down
- Ultra-simple single-knob operation sets loop playback volume
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark