MXR A/B BOX
The A/B Box allows you to route your instrument’s signal to two separate output amp paths, with a Thru jack for use with a tuner or other device meant to receive a constant signal.
This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick, Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies (not included).
THE LONG STORY
The A/B Box allows you to route your instrument’s signal to two separate output amp paths. Use it to switch between amps or run them both at the same time with different effect configurations so you can find your ultimate sound. Use the Thru jack to connect to a tuner, amp or other device that you want to receive a constant signal. The A/B Box comes in a heavy-duty die-cast housing with high quality jacks and switches.
- Routes instrument signal to two separate output paths
- Select between two separate signal paths or run both at the same time
- Thru jack allows you to connect to a tuner or amp that receives a constant signal from your guitar, unaffected by the A/B switches
- Output jacks are terminated to ground in bypass
- All switching is true hardwire
- The MXR A/B BOX is powered by one 9 volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9 volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a power supply such as the DC Brick.