The world’s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accurate to +/- one cent
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals
- BOSS five-year warranty
This product is covered by a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.