This is the Death by Audio Deep Animation and it’s so good it hurts. This crazy goofball responds to how you play, enveloping and filter sweeping and overdriving. Finally, the perfect wave-thumper moving with how hard you hit your strings. It multiplies your dynamics into a hyper, exaggerated dance. Or it adds just the right amount of movement to punch through the mix.Or it moves around with an external trigger to lock you in. The sounds are wild, the thump is thick, and the animation is deep.
Death by Audio Deep Animation Frequency Selector
$425.00 incl GST
- Input: Plug an instrument in to this jack.
- Trig: Plug another instrument in to this jack to trigger the filter sweep with that instrument.
- Out: Connect this to the amplifier.
- Sensitivity: Determines the point at which the filter kicks in and how dynamic the filter shifts to the input amplitude.
- Intensity: Simultaneously blends in the resonance, amount, and grit of the filter.
- Vol: Adjusts the output volume of the DEEP ANIMATION.
- Frequency Selector: Selects the frequency range of the filter.
- Bypass: True bypass the effect.
- Up / Down: Controls the direction the filter travels when decaying after being triggered. UP sweeps the frequency from higher frequencies to lower ones.
- Additional Features: There is a subtle light which indicates when the trigger is being triggered behind the main bypass LED.
This product is covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.