A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist.
The Squier Affinity Precision Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier split single-coil P Bass neck pickup and a single-coil J Bass bridge pickup for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
Squier Affinity Precision Bass Specs
- Colour: Olympic White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: n/a
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
Fender guitars and amps are covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty. Amp tubes are covered for 90 days by manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.