The new Epiphone SG-Special VE is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
Epiphone SG-Special VE Ebony Vintage Finish Electric Guitar
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
• Finish Vintage Worn
• Body Material Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
• Neck Material Okoume
• Neck Shape 1960’s SlimTaper™; D profile
• Neck Joint Bolt On
• Scale Length 24.75″
• Headstock Epiphone “Clipped Ear”; “Les Paul Model” in gold; “Epiphone” logo in silver
• Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
• Truss Rod Adjustable
• Truss Rod Cover “Bell” shaped; 2-layer; “SG” in white
• Fingerboard Radius 14″
• Fingerboard Pearloid “Dot” Inlays
• Binding None
• Nut Width 1-11/16″
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
• Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
• Controls 3-way Pickup Selector
• Knobs Black “Speed” knobs
• Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece Stopbar
• Output Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via courier; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts with no one present to sign, your order will be taken to the courier depot and a card will be left for you to organise redelivery.