The PG57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed
with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in amplified and
acoustic instrument applications.
- The entry to Shure instrument mics
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for instrument applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz
– 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56 dBV/Pa / 1,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 324 g
- Frequency Repsonse Curve:
This product is covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Although we are not authorised to determine if any repair is covered under warranty, if the item was purchased through World of Music, then we are often the best people to facilitate the claim for you and will do so as timely as possible. Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage or faults that are a result of user neglect. Although your mate is really handy with a soldering iron, any product modification or home repair will also result in a void warranty.
Quite often, something perceived as a fault is as simple as a faulty cable or power issue so we always suggest checking over Frequently Asked Questions on the manufacturer website first. It can be a helpful approach to getting to the bottom of a problem and save you a lot of time in getting your gear back up and running!
This item ships via Australia Post; fully insured for your piece of mind. Orders require a signature on delivery and we suggest using an address where someone will be present for the speediest delivery time. For delivery attempts where no one is present, your order will be taken to your allocated Australia Post location for pickup. A card will be left with instructions of where and when you can collect your order.