You need the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X if you create music videos, web shows, podcasts, or livestreams with a phone or tablet. Audio quality can make or break your presentation, and your device’s built-in mic won’t cut it if you really want to impress your listeners and keep them engaged. With the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X, you can connect and mix up to seven audio input sources with studio quality—so you’ll always sound your best no matter where you are.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for mobile devices
- Multiple inputs—connect microphones, musical instruments, and more
- Combo jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Dedicated guitar/bass input with selectable input pad for active pickups
- Mono/stereo instrument input
- Two stereo line-level inputs with TRS mini jacks
- Mini headphones jack with headset mic support
- Loop Back function for playing along with backing tracks from your mobile device
- USB Micro-B and four-pole TRRS jack for device connection
- Comes with three connection cables: USB Micro-B to USB-C, USB Micro-B to Lightning, and TRRS to TRRS
- Powered by your smartphone or four AAA alkaline batteries
- Easy integration with camera and livestreaming apps
- Also works with Roland Zenbeats and other mobile music production apps
Sound like you mean it
While audiences will tolerate so-so video quality, they’ll tune out in a flash if the sound is bad. You put a lot of effort into what you do, so don’t ruin it with poor audio. Use your phone/tablet for its great video capabilities, and let the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X handle the audio mixing duties with top-quality sound. No matter what kind of content you produce, the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X allows you to show off your creativity in all its glory.
High-quality audio on any platform
The Roland Go:Mixer Pro X works with your favorite streaming services like YouTube, Zoom, Instagram, and TikTok, so you’ll sound your best every time you go live.
The Roland Go:Mixer Pro X is easy to use, even if you’re a one-person show. It has all the inputs you need for your voice, a musical instrument, or both. Volume and other controls are clearly marked and easy to find when you’re lost in the moment and just feeling it. And with the Loop Back function, it’s simple to capture play-along performances with songs from your device’s music library.
Play with others
If you perform with other musicians, the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X has you covered. With its versatile input selection, you can plug in a guitar or bass, XLR microphone, mono/stereo instrument, and two line-level devices to mix and capture performances on the spot.
Great sound isn’t just for music
Every audience appreciates good, clear sound. It helps the message get through and makes your presentation more engaging. With its XLR mic input and compact size, the Roland Go:Mixer Pro X enhances podcasts, interviews, online lessons, video calls, and more. The headphones jack even supports a second mic feed, allowing you to bring in another voice with a headset mic or smartphone earbuds.
The Roland Go:Mixer Pro X comes with the cables needed to interface with most any type of iOS or Android mobile device. Connect digitally to USB-C or Lightning devices, or go analog with the TRRS cable.
Compact and ultra-portable, GO:MIXER PRO-X is made for on-the-go creation. Power it from your mobile device or use batteries for over four hours of runtime. In addition to providing exceptional sound quality for videos and livestreams, GO:MIXER PRO-X excels as an audio interface for music apps like Zenbeats or GarageBand, and it also works great as a portable standalone mixer for practicing and performing.
Trusted Roland quality
For nearly 50 years, Roland’s innovative multimedia products and electronic musical instruments have fueled inspiration for genre-defining creators around the world. GO:MIXER PRO-X carries on this long tradition, providing a quality solution to fully explore your creative potential.